Thursday, January 14, 2010

THE HATERS - FURTHER

I fucking love The Haters.




I've been looking for this album since it came out. I recently got my PayPal all up and running, so as soon as I noticed GX had more copies, I was all over this. I never buy records, either. I buy a couple records and a couple tapes a year. Let alone CDs. There are VERY, VERY few instances in which I'd EVER pay for a CD, but I would do it for the Haters.

I'm only posting this because it deserves to be heard more than it already has, and I am posting it at an abysmal quality (VBR V9) not to be a douchebag, but so that you can hear just how great this CD is, and so you will go and spend $10 to go buy a copy from GX. I know you can spare $10. It's worth every penny.

I'm not even going to try and describe the walls themselves. This CD sounds like waking up trapped in a POW camp, with a broken TV as your only illumination, and when the TV isn't making static it's playing Law & Order re-enacted with zombies, and you've been dosed with 50 tabs of acid.

That was a terrible description, just go and buy the CD already.

Discover Simple, Private Sharing at Drop.io

1 comment:

  1. theres a sweet book about the last 30 yrs of the Haters too which amongst concert shots and all that also documents about every show ever done!

    you can pre-order at john weise's page.

    ReplyDelete